Bundaberg Walkers site teams install and erect Bundaberg Walkers and proprietary equipment, ranging from single items of plant through to entire sugar factories.
Where necessary, Bundaberg Walkers provides mobile cranes and works closely with its preferred contractors to deliver safe and cost effective site services.
A selection of site installation projects undertaken by Bundaberg Walkers within Australia include:
- Removal, relocation, installation and commissioning of the 6MW Turbo Alternator Set from Ord River Sugar Factory in North Western Australia to the Millaquin Sugar Factory, Bundaberg Queensland.
- Rocky Point Juice Clarifier.
- South Johnstone Sugar Factory Process House Upgrade.
- Removal and replacement of Crystalliser Coil Assemblies at Pioneer and Invicta Sugar Factories.
- Erection and Installation of Stainless Steel Storage Tanks and Associated Pipe Work at Bundaberg Rum Distillery.
- Installation of a 3000m2 Evaporator and ESJ Heater at Millaquin Sugar Factory.
- Rocky Point Cane Preparation and Milling Upgrade and Evaporator Station.
- Site installation and commissioning of the final mill at Proserpine Sugar factory including the 2550 Long Mill, Heavy Duty Pressure Feeder, Steam Turbine and Gearing.
- Site installation and commissioning of Cane Receival and Cane Handling Equipment and the 2000m2 Evaporator and Associated Equipment.
- Tableland Sugar Factory including the Cane Handling System, Cane Preparation, Milling Equipment and complete Process Plant.
- Installation of the 6000kW Steam Turbine at Proserpine Sugar Factory.
- Millaquin Refinery Expansion.
As well as providing actual site installation services, Bundaberg Walkers can also provide Installation Supervision and Commissioning Services of equipment supplied through our company and installed by others.
Please contact our offices for more information on these or any other site installation projects that Bundaberg Walkers have undertaken in recent years.